Thisyellow acrylic drip tip for Kennedy &Complyfe Battle RDA atomizers is made from high-quality acrylic (PMMA), which makes it durable and lightweight. It is also designed to be exceptionally comfortable so that the user can have an enjoyable vaping session. The spacious draw space ensures that you can enjoy excellent draw. The compact tip looks excellent on a Kennedy rebuildable dripping atomizer.
Here are the dimensions for this product:
- Product Weight: 1.4 g
- Height:12.8 mm
- Depth:13 mm
- Width: 16 mm
- Base Outer Diameter: 12.5mm
- Base Inner Diameter: 9.5mm
- Bore Diameter: 9.6mm
- Base Height: 4.8mm
Pros and Cons of the Acrylic Drip Tip for KENNEDY &Complyfe Battle RDA Atomizer
Here are some pros and cons of the Acrylic Drip Tip for KENNEDY &Complyfe Battle RDA:
- It offers excellent value for
- The tip has a good, compact size, which makes it easy to carry and use.
- It has a standard threading connection, which keeps it secure to the RDA.
- It offers the user with exceptional, airy drawing capability for a flavorful and intense vaping session.
- The drip tip is designed to complement a KENNEDY &Complyfe Battle RDA, which is super comfortable to use.
- It has a smaller diameter than the Kennedy drip tip.
- It's incredibly well-made and built to last a long time.
- The drip tip rises tightly and fits well in most atomizers.
- The quality of the material is perfect for vaping as the tip does not get uncomfortably hot, which translates into an enjoyable vaping session.
- It does not fit perfectly on some rebuildable dripping atomizersas well as it fits on the KENNEDY &Complyfe Battle RDA. It's either a bit too loose or too tight to fit neatly. You will have to fix this issue by cutting a groove on the DT and use an O-ring to create a tighter fit. However, this will ruin the tip and will render it useless for any other RDA.
- The bright color of the tip can be a bit off-putting for some vapers.
The Acrylic Drip Tip for KENNEDY &Complyfe Battle RDA is a well-designed, sturdy drip tip. It's quite easy to use and comes at a stellar price. The best part about this drip tip is that it provides you with an excellent, airy draw. It doesn't even get too hot or uncomfortable to use. If you want toswitch to an acrylic tip froma metal one, you will not get a better offer than this one!